yup. they’ll probably listen to you, after you’ve harassed someone to the breaking point. which is bullying, btw. that thing you “people” (i don’t believe y’all are human, so there’s that) are supposed to be so dead set against?
that thing you people swear up and down you write posts like these to protect people from, as you use it to harass and and bully others?
that thing you just did in popular-slut-club’s inbox, after hearing what the folks you’re trying to protect did to them, and continued to do to them, and will likely continue to do after you’ve had your turn.
i’ve got an idea
why not turn this disdain toward the people who deserve it?
- the people who send “fucking nigger” to our inboxes all the time
- the people who send notes on anon or not just to fuck with us
- the people who create brand new blogs just to follow and harass us
- the people who have dox’d folks like us, not in retaliation, but for the fucking fun of it
- the people who have campaigns on tumblr to get rid of some of us, and
- the people who take great fucking delight in making our tumblr lives hell
those are some hateful-ass people
why not go after them
i can think of two reasons
- because you’re afraid to go after people who are actually dangerous
- because you don’t actually give a shit how we feel or about our health, or mental health, or safety
ha. or both.
see, we’ve blocked them.
we’ve turned off anon
some of us don’t take messages at all anymore
because of those people
and because of people like you, who instead of defending the people who need defending, stand at the side of the abusive fucks who deserve what they get
and make no mistake, i may never have dox’d anyone
but they deserve what they get